Localization World 2010, Panel "Machine Translation Pricing"
Panel Session at Localization World 2010
Tuesday, 8th June 2010
Maritim Hotel Berlin, 16:30–17:30
This panel discussion organized jointly by the EuroMatrix+ project, META-NET, and the Centre for Next Generation Localisation will bring together buyers, sellers and developers of machine translation (MT) technology for a wide-ranging discussion of topics that impact on the pricing of MT products and services.
- Fernando Blasi (Alpha CRC)
- Fred Hollowood (Symantec)
- Tony O'Dowd (Alchemy Software Development Ltd.)
- Hans Uszkoreit (DFKI GmbH)
- Josef van Genabith (Centre for Next Generation Localisation)
- Kirti Vashee (Asia Online)
Moderator: Lori Thicke (Lexcelera)
Please register for this event at http://www.localizationworld.com/lwber2010/registration.phpAdditional Information: http://www.localizationworld.com/lwber2010/about.php