META-FORUM 2016 is an international conference on powerful and innovative language technologies for the multilingual information society, the data value chain and the information market place.
- Horizon 2020 and Connecting Europe Facility (CEF): an update from the European Commission
- Strategic Agenda for the Multilingual Digital Single Market: Update
- Multilingual Technologies for the Digital Single Market
- BDVA and Language Technologies: bridges and opportunities
- Dedicated research sessions on Machine Translation and other topics
- European Language Technology platforms and infrastructures, including META-SHARE, CLARIN and CEF.AT (discussion panel)
- The European language communities: recent developments (discussion panel)
- Interoperability of quality (discussion panel)
- European funding agencies and Language Technologies (discussion panel)
- European Language Technology projects
- Poster sessions
- Invited keynotes: Ryan McDonald (Google) and N.N. (to be announced shortly)
Previous events of the series include META-FORUM 2015, META-FORUM 2013, META-FORUM 2012, META-FORUM 2011 and META-FORUM 2010. The first funded phase of META-NET was successfully completed in 2013 through the EU-funded projects T4ME, CESAR, METANET4U and META-NORD. The second phase of the META-NET initiative started in 2015, initially funded through the EU-project CRACKER (2015-2017).
We are aware of the server issues that are affecting the performance of this website. Please be patient while the site is loading.